Baby massage course
The course, held at my south Edinburgh home (Comiston, EH10 6PX ), costs £60 and includes -
- five, 90 minute, weekly sessions in a small, cosy, informal group setting by the fire.
- a complimentary 90 minute Dads' session, with breakfast, where partners are welcome to attend and do some massage - during this session the "Let's Stick Together" talk will be presented. It is held on a Sunday morning. See reunion page for more details of this session.
- course booklet
- a bottle of high quality vegetable oil
- refreshments and home-baking
- discussion and theory
- ample free parking
- complimentary 30 minute back, neck and shoulder massage for mum and experience for yourself nurturing touch (non-transferable).
See "Home" page for dates of my next courses.
If your NCT or antenatal class would like an exclusive group, then I would be happy to host one in my home, for you ( minimum number is 5 mums)
Alternatively, host a course at your home at a cost of £80 per session (not per mum). This includes -
- five 90 minute, weekly session ( maximum 8 mums)
- course booklet
- high quality, vegetable oil
- refreshments (provided by host)
- theory and discussion
- complimentary Dads' session, 90 minute session including "Let's Stick Together" course and breakfast at a central, larger venue ( see reunion page for more details)
- complimentary 30 minute back, neck and shoulder massage for the host
I ask for full payment to confirm your place on a course. Cheques to be made payable to "Anne Nash" or by BACS. I will provisionally reserve you a place up to 10 days before the course starts, after that I will readvertise the place, if payment hasn't been received.
Please contact me for my address and bank details. I will confirm receipt.
My classes have a maximum of 7 and a minimum of 3 mums. Please do not arrive at the class more than 5 minutes before the session is due to start, as I may be doing a massage. Thanks!
I am sometimes asked if a visiting friend/ family member can join for one week of the course. As this changes the dynamics of the group and my classes are often full, so space is limited, I don't encourage this, sorry!
If you have twins/ triplets then the price of the course is the same. If you wish to bring another person each week to help, then it would be an additional £30 on top of the course fee.
The buses which pass nearby are the 11 and 15 to the stop just after the Buckstone shops ( and walk along Camus Avenue which leads on to Pentland Drive) also 4,5,16,18 and 27 to Oxgangs library ( walk along the lane passed Pentland Primary School to Pentland Drive)
These two bus stops are a 7 minute walk from my home.
Please park in the drive if free. Two cars should fit in the drive (park close to window). There is parking at the end of the Cul de sac, next to the house. My neighbour is happy for you to park in front of her house on the pavement pull in.
If you are in the medical profession (GP, Health Visitor, nurse, Midwife or a teacher), requiring Continuous Professional Development, you may consider using the course as part of your CPD, as we will include subjects like the effects of stress on the body, relationship issues, Massage in Schools Programme and other subjects which may be acceptable to your professional body.
Reunion in my home £7
(see "refresher/reunion" page for complimentary class)
1 1/2 hour refresher/reunion with stroke review, coffee, home-made scones and chat. Free top up of oil so bring your bottle.
Contact me if you would like to arrange a day.
Pregnancy and postnatal package
I offer a wonderful package to enrich and enhance your, or a loved one's, childbirth experience.
It includes :
2 x 2 hour pregnancy massage (if there are no contra-indications)
baby massage course (see above)
2 x 1 1/2 hour post natal massage
This lovely gift extends over a year, of probably the most physically and emotionally demanding time of a woman's life and costs £250
See www.edinburghladymassage.co.uk for more details.
All mums who have been through my course may pop by and get a top up of grapeseed oil for £1 or buy a new bottle for £2
Complimentary top-up for those booking a mum's massage.